All uniform items can be ordered via our school administrator , please contact the school office. If you have any queries. We also have a school Uniform policy included in our school documents page.
- Each child should bring plimsolls, preferably those with velcro fastenings (which make them easier for the children to put on) PE shorts and a plain white T-shirt in a drawstring bag. These can be ordered from the school.
- A swimming costume/trunks, towel, and swimming cap if wished, should be brought to school each swimming day/ This can also be left at school.
- All clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s full name. If possible, this should be on tapes sewn in firmly. We cannot take responsibility for the loss of unmarked clothing.
- We recognise how important good footwear is to the development of our children’s feet. We would urge that the children have a good pair of shoes for school wear, AVOIDING trainers or strappy sandals. Socks should be white or a plain dark colour.
- We aim to go outside at playtime and lunchtimes throughout the year. Please ensure your child has suitable outdoor clothes, particularly in cold weather. Any jackets or coats worn should be in a dark, plain colour.
- The school will provide riding boots, forest school clothing and wellies
- Grey skirt, tunic, shorts or trousers
- White school polo shirt
- Purple school sweatshirt
- Purple and white checked dress for summer
- White t-shirt
- White/ grey socks
- Navy/ black shorts/ leggings/joggins
- Closed toe plimsolls
- Black shoes
- Purple Fleece